Preaching God’s Word. Teaching God’s Love. Healing God’s People.

The United Presbyterian Church of New Kensington is a member of:
The Redstone Presbytery
of the Synod of Trinity
of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)

The United Presbyterian Church of New Kensington was formed in 1973 by the union of three older congregations: Parnassus (1842), Westminster United (1876), and the First (1897) Presbyterian Churches.